ECKPFEILER is an owner-managed, independent real estate holding based in Pullach near Munich, which pursues the development of commercial and residential projects as well as the sustainable revitalization of existing properties.
We develop living spaces that have a direct impact on the cityscape and the lives of the people.
With approx. 540,000 m² of land under development and around 2,600 developed residential units, we are one of the leading project developers and portfolio holders in southern Germany. It is particularly important to us that this growth is sustainable. To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Financing expert real estate management
Your Main Tasks
- Analysis of financing requirements for acquisitions and during the development of new projects
- Review of potential acquisitions from a financing and affordability perspective
- Design and implementation of recapitalizations
- Development of suitable financial solutions for the purchase of residential and commercial real estate
- Securing both bridging and medium and long-term financing
- Selection of target-specific local or national financing partners
- Taking on other commercial tasks such as liquidity planning, calculation, etc. as a basis for decision-making for the shareholders
- Direct reporting line to the CFO
- Economics degree or successful completion of the Bank Academy with relevant professional experience in the real estate sector
- Experience in the field of financial management within a (large) bank with a focus on real estate
- Proven success in various financing of residential portfolios, commercial units and project developments
- In-depth knowledge of real estate-specific financial products
- Existing network of financing partners
- Analytical thinking, pragmatic action and a committed demeanor complete your profile
You drive our growth and contribute to the further success of the company!
You can expect an extremely varied, independent and challenging task.
Varied work in a creative, professional and independent team
Trust-based working hours
30 days of holiday
Above-average, performance-related pay
Travel allowance for commuting to work
Team spirit through benefits such as yoga, lunch and events