ECKPFEILER is an owner-managed, independent real estate holding based in Pullach near Munich, which pursues the development of commercial and residential projects as well as the sustainable revitalization of existing properties. We develop living spaces that have a direct impact on the cityscape and the lives of the people.
With approx. 540,000 m² of land under development and around 2,600 residential units, we are one of the leading project developers in southern Germany. It is particularly important to us that this growth is sustainable. To strengthen our team for our forthcoming construction volume we are looking for a
Your Main Tasks
- Responsible for the entire hardware and software Company infrastructure at the Pullach site as well as on individual days in Nuremberg
- Implementation of the installation and administration the cloud solution
- Care, maintenance and optimization of the industry-specific Software COOR
- Development of a concept for implementation of MS Power BI and support of others Systems such as MS Project, DATEV, DUO etc.
- Structuring of the Sharepoint including administration of access rights
- Optimization of existing conference systems
- Permanent revision and maintenance of the security concept (incl. data protection guidelines)as well as the current license agreements
- Support of the local team regarding Application questions (1st / 2nd level support)
- You are well versed in dealing with Windows-based Server and client systems and related services
- Ideally experience in dealing with COOR,a project management tool for construction and real estate industry
- Extensive expertise in implementation and optimization of suitable security systems
- You see yourself as a service provider and support the team in all IT application questions
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented way of working
- Enjoy the uncomplicated cooperation with a big team
You will have the opportunity to play a key role in the further success of the company. You can expect an extremely varied, independent and challenging tasks.
Varied work in a creative, professional and independent team
Trust-based working hours
30 days of holiday
Above-average, performance-related pay
Travel allowance for commuting to work
Strong team spirit and joint events