ECKPFEILER is an owner-managed, independent real estate holding based in Pullach near Munich, which pursues the development of commercial and residential projects as well as the sustainable revitalization of existing properties.
We develop living spaces that have a direct impact on the cityscape and the lives of the people.
With approx. 540,000 m² of land under development and around 2,600 developed residential units, we are one of the leading project developers and portfolio holders in southern Germany. It is particularly important to us that this growth is sustainable. To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Senior Project Manager Residential Construction
Your Main Tasks
- Management of real estate projects in new buildings with a focus on apartment buildings in work phases 2 - 9 according to HOAI
- Interface to project development, marketing, leasing, banking, asset management
- Supporting the project developer in communicating and coordinating with districts, cities, authorities and neighbors as well as in creating planning and building law
- Selection and control of external service providers (planners, consultants, building contractors, etc.
- Coordination and execution of technically complex construction processes with reliable construction support/technical project management
- Managing the tender, offer and award process
- Identification and management of project risks
- Reporting to management and banks
- Participation in project marketing
- Several years of relevant professional and management experience as a project manager in the implementation of large projects in new and existing buildings
- Architect, civil engineer or industrial engineer and experienced real estate professional
- Extensive experience in multi-storey housing construction
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and strong technical understanding of real estate projects
- Knowledge of construction/planning law
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness and a strong team spirit are very important
- Confident in leading planning teams, executing companies and your own project team
- Structured thinking and acting as well as interest in process-oriented and efficient processes
- Experience in using common software programs
You drive our growth and contribute to the further success of the company!
Varied work in a creative, professional and independent team
Trust-based working hours
30 days of holiday
Above-average, performance-related pay
Travel allowance for commuting to work
Team spirit through benefits such as yoga, lunch and events