ECKPFEILER is an owner-managed, independent real estate holding based in Pullach near Munich, which pursues the development of commercial and residential projects as well as the sustainable revitalization of existing properties.
We develop living spaces that have a direct impact on the cityscape and the lives of the people.
With around 540,000 m² of land under development and around 2,600 residential units developed, we are one of them leading project developers and property owners in southern Germany. It is particularly important for us that this growth is sustainable. In the next few years we aim to sell up to 1,000 units individually.
In view of the project volume above, we are looking for someone to strengthen our team
Senior Sales Manager Real Estate
In this position, you will be responsible for the individual sales of residential properties on a significant scale. In doing so you prove yourself to be an expert on the southern German market with a focus on the metropolitan regions of Munich and Nuremberg.
Your Main Tasks
- Responsible for managing individual sales of residential properties
- Identification and incentives of potential sales partners, who focus investors and self-users as a target group
- Derive target sales values per unit depending on region and location of the objects also with regard to competitive offers
- Monitoring of sales measures defined KPIs
- Responsible for the creation and efficient, target group-specific use of marketing materials, together with internal and external Marketing professionals
- Development of an argumentation guide business and tax assessment a purchase of an apartment for owner-occupiers and investors
- Planning and implementing measures to ensure that there are no remaining stocks
- Determination of the order for the start of sales different units without any negative influence the total sale
- Regular presentation of current performance in front of the management
- You are a sales professional with proven success in the individual sales of residential properties
- You bring a lot of experience in controlling Service providers in the area of individual sales
- You motivate, incentivize and challenge your Sales partners and are creative in development sales promotion measures
- You rely on a stable, trustworthy environment network
- You know configuration software systems different standards
- You have strong analytical and communication skills to develop complex arguments and raise objections treat
- You are down-to-earth, act pragmatically and enjoy teamwork
Varied work in a creative, professional and independent team
Trust-based working hours
30 days of holiday
Above-average, performance-related pay
Travel allowance for commuting to work
Team spirit through benefits such as yoga, lunch and events